We have made block room reservations at the Berkeley Lab Guest House. To book your rooms, please follow the booking instruction listed below.
Berkeley Lab Guest House:
Our beautiful Guest House is conveniently located on the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory campus and features 57 tastefully appointed guest rooms. You will find “a home away from home” at our Guest House. Many of the rooms offer spectacular views of the San Francisco Bay, skyline, and City of Berkeley. The Guest House is only a few minutes away from the University of California Berkeley campus and the dynamic Berkeley community. We have a limited number of rooms reserved at the Berkeley Lab Guest House so be sure to secure your reservation early. The booking code is: “B01V18“. Please use this code to book online (please see instructions below) or you can call directly and reference “DOE DESI Project Review” room block, at (510) 495-8000. Rates are $145 for a standard queen or double twin, some other room types are available at $10-$30 more per night. Rates are single occupancy, include tax, parking, wifi and weekday shuttle pass, add $10 per additional person in the room. Upon booking you will receive a confirmation email and 4 days prior to arrival you will receive an LBL shuttle pass. All of guests are on the gate list and the lobby is open 24 hour a day.
Please follow these easy step by step instructions to confirm your reservation.
- Go to berkeleylabguesthouse.org. Click on the “RESERVATIONS” tab.
- Click on the radio button “I have a group booking code.”
- Enter the Group Booking Code B01V18 in the pop up box and click “Continue”.
- Select you arrival and departure dates. Select the number of Adults occupying your room. Click on “Check Availability and Room Rates”.
- Select the type of room you would like to book.
- Complete all information required for booking. If you have any special needs or special requests please enter that information in the field provided. Click “Continue”.
- Review the information for your reservation.
- Click on the box “I have read and accept the “Hotel Policies.”
- Click on “Place reservation.”
- Copy your confirmation number at the top of the screen. You will receive an email confirmation within 30 minutes.
- If you receive a message that rooms are unavailable, it means that the room block is sold out. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance booking your room or if you would like to stay during dates outside of the range above or when rooms are unavailable to be placed on a waiting list.
Other Hotel Options:
Our Berkeley boutique Hotel is a great starting point when visiting the city of Berkeley, the Cal campus and all the San Francisco Bay Area has to offer. If you want to stay at a hotel near UC Berkeley, stay with us. You can’t get closer than this! Located in a National Historic Landmark building, our hotel offers a large events space and 22 newly remodeled green guest rooms, most with views of the San Francisco Bay, the campus or the Berkeley Hills.
Our property is 100% non-smoking. We are on the National List of Historical Places and we do not have an elevator. All guest rooms are on the second and third floors. 24 hour cancellation before arrival date required without a charge (no-show fee is one night of room rate plus tax).
Downtown Berkeley Inn
Downtown Berkeley Inn is located in the heart of Berkeley, California. Surrounded by dozens of dining, shopping and entertainment choices, our Berkeley hotel is the perfect choice for business travelers, visiting students and professors, and vacationing couples or families. A small hotel, with just 27 guest rooms, Downtown Berkeley Inn offers chic lodging within an unparalleled setting. The negotiated rate for the standard room is $109 plus tax. To make your reservations, please call the hotel at 510-843-4043, and mention that you are with the DESI Review.
Situated overlooking the San Francisco Bay, the Claremont Hotel sets new heights in service, amenities, and accommodations. While its 279 rooms all offer a mix of old world charm and California comfort, no two are alike. Each has its own distinct appeal – breathtaking Bay views, PURE allergy-friendly accommodations, a spacious suite for families, a comforting space for one traveler.
Welcome to the DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina, where our warm hospitality and chocolate chip cookies greet each and every guest upon check-in. Whether you are staying for a meeting or conference, or looking to explore all the culture and history that Berkeley, CA and the University of California, Berkeley have to offer, our hotel is the perfect setting to get rest, find relaxation, and be energized. Find all the space you need in our generous guest rooms or suites. Book a room with a view and be greeted in the morning with a cup of coffee and the San Francisco Bay breeze, or end the night with a glass of wine while overlooking the San Francisco skyline.